Wednesday, October 10, 2012
A matter of Acceptance
I really don't know how I came up with this. First of all, I don't have problems with my love life coz' I don't have that :D Hmm They said that if your heart is broken your brain is also affected coz' they are mutual in status?
Others blame their physical deficiency that's why their love ones left them. Because they are ugly, fat, they lack in height etc. I believed that if a guy or girl dumped you just because of your physical deficiency they are not worth loving at all, I swear! You deserve someone better. Looks does matter to some but not to all.If he/she loves you just because you are pretty I tell you they don't love you at all they just love your face. Ano naman kung wala kang boyfriend o girlfriend? Nabuhay ka nga bago mo pa sila nakilala tapos sasabihin mo hindi mo na kayang mabuhay pag nawala sila sayo. Kahit ga baldeng luha pa ang iiyak mo sa kanta ng I love you goodbye ni juris eh walang mangyayari. Hindi nga daw niya sinasadyang mahalin ka malamang hindi rin niya sinasadyang mawala yung love niya para sayo. Tamang isipin natin na love is a feeling, but it is not a decision. The decision part comes only when it concerns MAINTAINING the love. So as long as there's a feeling of love may decision kang i-maintain yun. But then again WHAT'S THE POINT OF MAINTAINING SOMETHING NA WALA NA TALAGA? ok lang yan kahit single ka na marami kang pedeng gawin na hindi mo nagawa noon nung kayo pa tama ba ko? daming single diyan believe me karamihan sa kanila masaya sa buhay nila. Tsaka may friends ka naman sguro dun sila papasok ung tipong kaka break nyo pa lang ng bf/gf nyo san ka tatakbo?sa mga kaibigan dba pero nung time na nakikipag lambutchingan sa bf/gf mo naalala mo bang birthday ng friend mo? aminin mo nakalimutan mo hahaha that's appreciating what your friends do to you .Friendship is still one of the best example of love. But as always, its easier said than done ang dali kong sabihin to kasi im not in a not-so-nice situation. Hindi naman talaga madali eh pero hindi rin naman mahirap .Kahit ano pang gawin sayo ng pag ibig. Always open your heart dapat laging alive because you cannot love with a dead heart. Dont ever tell yourself na ikaw ang pinakakawawang nilalang sa mundo pano na lang ang mga taong namatayan mas masakit yun di ba? Nagkataon lang talaga na iba iba tayo ng problema. Marami pang iba dyan. Malay mo hinihintay ka lang pala niya. :)
Letting go of someone dear to you is hard, but holding on to someone who
doesn't even feel the same is much harder. Giving up doesn't mean that you
are weak! It only means that you are strong enough to let go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment